Cuddeback Capture Digital IR Scouting Camera Reviews (DK-8MP)
DK-8MP has motion triggered sensors with adjustable PIR sensitivity. It uses a laser light to aim and set the camera to the surveyed area. Each image it shoots is time- and date- stamped and stored in its 16MB internal memory or in an MMC/SD card of up to 2GB capacity. Each unit runs on rechargeable battery for up to 15 days or via a 9-12V power adapter. It has a USB port and is shipped with a software.
Mainfeatures of the camera
1 Mode LCD displays date, time, picture number, delay length, and battery status
2 Motion triggered and adjustable PIR sensitivity
3 Auto-distinguish images. Color Images in daytime/ Black&White Night Images
4 Stores pictures in SD/MMC card
5 Multi-shot of 1/3 pictures
6 Video length default is 30 seconds
7 Programmable from 3S to 990S delay length between triggers
8 "No Flash" Uses 54 Infrared Emitters to illuminate the coverage area
9 Water proof housing case
10 Date and time stamp on each picture
11 Power jack for external DC 9-12V input
- 940nm Low Glow 850nm Infrared Trail Camera Trail Scouting Hunting Camera
- Mobile Scouting 940nm IR MMS Hunting Camera for Home Surveillance
- Camouflage 940nm 12MP MMS Trail Camera for Hunting Wild Animal
- Outdoor HD MMS Hunting Camera IP54 Waterproof for Deer
1. Model: ST-C760A ...
Video Signal ...
*1/3 Sony superHAD CCD, ...
With inner decoder and appropriate ...
* full metal housing, waterproof ...
1. 1/3" 2.2MP Panasonic ...